Lighthouse Utrish installed in 1975. In memory of the sailors who fought in the waters of the Black Sea in the 1942-1943 biennium.
One of the attractions of the resort town of Anapa is a peninsula Big Utrish. It is located 15 kilometers from Anapa and is connected with the island Utrishonok special bulk, which is the path to the lighthouse.
Lighthouse - is the memory of the heroism of the crew of the vessel named "Jan Fabricius." In the period from 1942 to 1943 on the site of what is now a beacon to military actions. During one of the battles of the ship touched mine and blown up. The flow of the sea carried him to shore Utrish. The crew miraculously survived and, after reaching the shore, continued to attack the enemy. They defended the city and managed to prevent the coming of the enemy. Survivors were sent to the defense of Novorossiysk, which lasted 225 days and captured in history as one of the most prolonged and tragic battles.