(Russian: Áîãó÷à́íû) - the village, the administrative center of the district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory Boguchansky.
It founded in 1642. The name of the village comes from the Evenki word "bukachan", which means hill, the hill of the island.
The village is located on the left bank of the Angara.
The location of the village district. Angara has a width of more than 2 kilometers. Because of rail transport, aviation, and the new highway Boguchani - Krasnoyarsk village is not divorced from the regional center, which can be reached at any time of the year.